Popular Post

Alexandra Burke is pretty in pink as she celebrates her 22nd birthday

By Sarah Bull

Pretty in pink: Alexandra Burke arrived in a fuschia dress to celebrate her 22nd birthday at the Kensington Roof Gardens


She can usually be found wearing sexy, risqué outfits as she struts her stuff on stage.

But last night Alexandra Burke decided to go for a more feminine look as she celebrated her 22nd birthday at the Kensington Roof Gardens.

The singer looked stunning in the low-cut fuschia dress, which clung to her curves and flattered her figure.

Clutching a beaded bag, Alexandra smiled widely as she arrived at the prestigious venue to mark her special day.


Curvy: Alexandra's dress clung to her every curve as she arrived for the party


The event also marks a short break for workaholic Alexandra, and one she had clearly been looking forward to.

Writing on her Twitter page earlier in the day, Alexandra told fans: 'Dear Mother Nature, Please do not rain 2night It's a rather special day 2day it's still my Bday celebrations& I want2have this BBQ.ThankU x'

She later added: 'Need to get ready4 my BBQ Party.. How has the weather been guys ? X'

Alexandra arrived at London's Heathrow Airport yesterday afternoon ahead of the party, and used her T-shirt to pay tribute to R'n'B singer Aaliyah, who was killed in a plane crash on August 25th, 2001.

Meanwhile, Alexandra revealed she has been asked to be perform on the Australian version of The X Factor.


Chic in black: Alexandra teamed the top with a pair of black leggings, complete with a sheer panel, and a pair of studded Christian Louboutin heels


Idol: Alexandra posted this picture of her wearing the T-shirt on Twitter


Alexandra, who was crowned the winner of the English X Factor in 2008, told the KISS 100 radio show that she is excited to meet judges Natalie Imbruglia and Ronan Keating on the show later this year.

However, despite her international jetsetting, Alexandra recently insisted she isn't about to become a diva, and is determined to remain down-to-earth.

She said: 'I don't want to become too self-protective - not all Hollywood. Mariah Carey's one of my heroes, but when I met her on The X Factor she had a massive entourage. I saw how controlled she was by it.

'I don't want that, which is why I just have my family around me. I am who I am and I like who I am. I'm a bit crazy, a bit dipsy - and a bit too soft.'


source :dailymail