Popular Post

'A married Hollywood star asked me to sign a sex contract,' reveals Myleene Klass

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER


Object of affection: Myleene Klass, who is pregnant with her second child, says she was propositioned by a married Hollywood star


TV presenter Myleene Klass today revealed how a newly married Hollywood A-Lister propositioned her with a sex contract.

The former Hearsay singer, 32, told how the well-known celebrity made his move over a lunch meeting around six months ago.

The recent revelations add to the mystery around the 'who-dunnit' sparked by Myleene earlier this year when revealed she was sent suggestive text messages by a major Hollywood star.

But the pregnant mother-of-one, who is engaged to Graham Quinn, said she shunned the celebrity because she did not want to be a marriage wrecker.

She said: 'About six months ago, a newly married Hollywood star asked me to sign some kind of sex contract with him. I just thought: "Mate, which planet are you from? "

'I met him a few times and when I went to interview him it was like something out of a film.

'We were having lunch and as the starter arrived he launched into it. I was like: "Bugger I've got main and dessert to go - I'm stuck here!"

'Then his PA came over with a confidentiality contract. I just thought: "Oh my God, your poor wife."

'I don't want to be a marriage wrecker.'

Among the celebrities Myleene has interviewed while working on The Screening Room show on CNN are Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Robert De Niro.

Although there is no suggestion she is referring to any of these men in her comments.
In July this year, Myleene said she has been offered 'more than the interview' by three separate stars.

She said: 'One would bring down Hollywood if the story ever got out. I still have the text, because he is not pinning that on me thank you very much.


Happy family: Myleene and her fiancé Graham Quinn and their now three-year-old daughter Ava


'One even had a wife and child. It's just sad, everyone thinks the grass is always greener.'

But Myleene, who is the face of retailer Marks and Spencer, said she couldn't be tempted to cheat - even by a Hollywood superstar.

She added: 'Look at all these break-ups and cheating at the moment. I value what I have and I'm not going to worry about complicated things at the moment.

'Sometimes you've just got to realise this is the best, and just keep making it better.'


source: dailymail